Monday, April 1, 2013

just random

     so last wednesday i found out one of my grams had a MAJOR stroke. scared the shit out of me, not knowing for a whole day what was going on, shes the gram who pretty much disowned me over twin cabbage patch kids, and as much as she and i DONT get along, she IS family. then today i finally got another update, shes doing well enough to be moved to the hospital in my city. its a LONG road with her, as she cant really talk, she CAN move her left side (which is the side a stroke most affects). just found out TODAY the cause of her stroke. she had a clot in her lung and when they did a colonoscopy on her last wednesday, it was apparently dislodged and it went up to her brain causing her stroke, so i guess she was at the drs when it happened, and i guess thats why shes LUCKY it didnt kill her. drs are TRAINED to know the symptoms of a stroke. on the positive note, shes still alive and she survived it.
      one of my aunts on moms side tried to claim SHE took care of my mom when she was dying, and SHE took care of my aunt who died of breast cancer and SHE thinks SHES gonna be the main caregiver of my gram. um NO, does she want to try that shit again? because i can tell you everything WRONG..MY GRAM (the one whos in the hospital right now) AND ME TOOK CARE OF MY MOM *mostly me though, but if i had an errand to run, my gram took care of mom* 2nd, MY MOM AND GRAM AND MY COUSIN took care of my aunt when she was dying of breast cancer. and I'LL probably be the main caregiver (aside from the nurses/drs at the hospital) since I live the CLOSEST to the hospital. of course, my aunts/uncles will help out too, but since i live the closest itll probably be me helping out.

    now that i have THAT out, one of my best guy friends has been hinting that he misses being with me, though he KNOWS im MARRIED, and we live 1500 miles apart, (he lives in fl, im in ma). all day friday he was apparently thinking naughty thoughts about me, and how we were never TECHNICALLY together, we just acted like it for 3 yrs. EVERYONE thought we were together, because we would cuddle on the couch, hold hands, just in general did everything together. he won me a porcelain doll that i still have (cuz shes pretty) and he gave me one for christmas the first year we were "together" still have her too, because like my mom, i collect them. he would come up to my house *when i lived in fl* every weekend (never stayed the night though) he would just stay late and we would go for walks, go swimming, have dinner together, go out to movies you know, typical date things. he lived an hour away from me when i lived in fl. so he would drive up every friday or saturday so we could hang out. and i think he was really upset when i moved. i know i was upset because he was one of my good friends (yes we still talk/text just about every day) funny thing is, i met him in a chatroom on the internet. the last thing we ate together was pizza because i was moving the next day, so he came up to say goodbye (only reason i remember that was because he reminded me, my memory sucks) hes a good guy, hes sweet, but the truth of the matter is im married and i would NEVER cheat on my hubby, though hes an asshole sometimes i just wanna cut his dick off. my friend knows this. (that i would never cheat on my hubby) i think my friend was actually in love with me, though he never said it only because of him thinking those thoughts about me and how hes always thinking about "us" i havent given that a thought until recently when he told me about it. he pretty much has "i want what i cant have syndrome" though theres plenty of people for him to be with, he wants me back, told him im sorry but you know im married and i wouldnt do that to him, you know that. he said he knows. so yeah thats how that went.

     yesterday was easter, as if you didnt know, we went to my aunts house (dads side) for easter dinner and birthday party (for me and my very soon to be 4 yr old) had a good time. i got 75 dollars, a balloon, a candle and a plant. maddy got a Wii game and 3D sidewalk chalk and a balloon. this saturday is her party at my house, then on sunday we are going to my sisters! i cant wait to see her and my niece/nephew. shes doing  a special cupcake for maddy. i have their presents and she has maddys. my niece/nephew have the same birthday, only theyre ONE year apart. my nephew will be 5, my niece will be 4. yes that means maddy is 3 days older than my niece. lol. and everytime we go up there my niece copies maddy. when we were up there last year, she saw maddy wearing shorts (i think) and she started wearing shorts/dresses/skirts. before that she wouldnt. im going to put maddys hair up and see if she wants her hair up too.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently went through the same thing, a guy friend decided that he wanted a chance to date me..its like UM hello? lol the kids will have a blast so will you all. riches family are awesome and my oldest niece is a character. Can not wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete