Monday, March 11, 2013

my birthday and other junk

so its my birthday this month, the big 3-5 YIKES!!! this year, since it falls on a saturday, apparently we are going to be celebrating for the whole weekend? idk what my hubby is up to, but i know it has to do with my bday. then since easter is at the end of the month and i have plans the day AFTER my bday, we will be celebrating mine and my youngest (whos birthday is a week/half AFTER mine, all you math peoples out there, her bday is april 4, and she will be 4) with my dads side of the fam. and i HAVE to make my "famous" coleslaw...per request of one of my aunts who couldnt get enough of it last summer. since were having ham, nothing goes better with ham than coleslaw. and mine is a simple 4 ingredient coleslaw...my mom taught me. yesterday we went to celebrate my grams 89th bday, on my dads side, and she had a blast blowing out her inferno of candles...when we left we had 8 twisted teas (plus one whole unopened 12pk, hubby and i only had 2 each of the opened one) we came back and there was only 3 in the opened box, and 2 dollars, PLUS my 15 dollars in scratch tickets i left on the microwave was missing and in its place 2 dollars and a LOSING ticket. and YUP i know who STOLE my stuff, hes no longer allowed here. and if he tries to come here, i can have him arrested for theft...ok, so 5 twisted teas and 15 dollars is not much, but it doesnt matter its THEFT.  he STOLE my stuff, that shit dont fly with me. he had been staying with us (neighbor) told my dad about it, hes PISSED and said hes not allowed here anymore. dad also said "he shouldnt be TOUCHING ANYTHING, this is OUR house, NOT his" he was supposed to go with dad today but of course hes NOWHERE to be seen and my dad was going to SCREAM at him for stealing from me yesterday. i dont care what the excuse is, THEFT IS THEFT. my plans for the day after my bday are meeting up with my bestie/soul sister and one of our other mom friends, who this will be the first time meeting her in person. we all met each other when we were all preggo with our ALMOST 4 yr olds...on a website. i have met my bestie/soul sister (ok screw it, shes my sister) many a times. and we learned not that long ago that we are indeed soul sisters. so we just take out the soul part and keep sister. back in july at my yearly pap appt, it came back abnormal, so in oct i had to go get a biopsy, ok, no problem she (my dr, gyno) took 3 samples, no numbing meds or anything, didnt bother me, no pain til i got home, but it didnt hurt when i was getting my cervix snipped in 3 places. ONE out of those 3 came back abnormal, so i went in jan to have the second kind of biopsy, called a LEEP. basically she cauterized a quarter sized piece of my cervix off. and YES i was numbed for that one. and when i went back 3 weeks later (had the LEEP done in the beginning of jan) to check how i was healing she gave me the results, NO CANCER! also this year, i have to get a mammogram (aka BOOBIE SQUISHER) because of the history of breast cancer ON BOTH sides of the fam. i have to get my first boobie squisher 5 yrs earlier than normal. the hardest part about those biopsies was trying to fend off the horny hubby for 2 weeks...lol...because when we CANT do it, he gets horny...lol...he gets horny all the time...then when i "wake him up" so we can have fun, since im the LAST to fall asleep, he doesnt remember it half the time. which i find is hysterical.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA at the last bit! Twisted teas are delicious so if anyone took some from me they would have no hands.....

    ReplyDelete