Wednesday, August 11, 2010

rough start

this morning someone is being miss cranky pants. screaming, whining, ugh, everything you can think of. i think she got up on the wrong side of my bed. she sometimes comes into my room in the middle of the night screaming and crying (most likely night terrors). well she came into my room last night at about 1:30am. pushed my door open (we leave it open a little bit so she can open the door when she comes in) and screamed in my doorway. so, guess who had to get up, yep, me, cuz brian wont. kinda pisses me off. i like sleep but lack it, i dont get to take naps because everytime i TRY to close my eyes, people bother me, theres no sleep for me. so in the last 16 months i think ive gotten less than everyone in my house combined, kinda sucks, i like sleeping. i just dont know how to, my mind races a hundred miles a minute, and every second brian lays down claiming "im not sleeping" he really is. well it seems someone is in a better mood now, chasing a balloon around that i had gotten for my birthday (5 months ago, its one of those little mylar ones). she kicks it, then spins in a circle a couple of times, then kicks and spins...i dont know whats wrong with her, maybe a little play time with sissy upstairs did her some good. little booger.

No comments:

Post a Comment