Friday, August 13, 2010

ima kill her

so brians mother is being a  bitch still, she got pissed off because we didnt stop to talk to her yesterday morning, um excuse me, we were on our way to an appt. and we didnt have time, and i dont stop to talk to her anyways. oh and she also said that hes not the one who should be paying for our wedding my dad is, well guess what you fucking bitch, welcome to the 21st century, we CHOSE to pay for our own wedding, so my dad didnt have to. we dont want my dad to because we live with him and he pays all the bills. oh yeah, im a control freak apparently, yeah ok, thats why he does what he wants, right? im such a control freak, more like shes a fucking asshole who needs to go crawl back into the hole she came from and never come out. oh, and shes not invited to our wedding, i dont care, its my day, not really his, right ladies? the only family he has going is one of his uncles and his dad, because everyone else decided they dont like me when they dont even know me. see, one of my aunts was friends with his mom, unfortunately that aunt passed away 13 years ago, and if she were still here, she so would not take the shit that his mother is saying about me. first off, i was her favorite niece, so therefore she wouldnt take any shit about what she says about me and would knock her into next tuesday. i swear next time she says something about me not working or calling me lazy, well see whos lazy...first off i CANT work, i have burcitits in my hips, it prevents me from standing or walking far, just walking to the dentist yesterday put me in pain, and thats a 10 minute walk. oh and she pissed because he goes over WHEN HE HAS TIME to go change the rabbit cage, well if you have enough time to bitch about it, then you have enough time to clean it yourself, shes the lazy one. gee, he has long shifts and short shifts at work, today is a long shift, he wont be home til after 7, he will come home, and see the baby and mack before they go to bed, after he finds something for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Wow theres a lot of definitions of lazy and being hurt and saving money...along with spending time with your kids does not qualify as a definition of lazy thats a good ass mother if you ask me..you dont force yourself to work in pain so that when you come home your a bitch or cant play with your kids because your in so much pain. A wedding most the time is about the lady! MOST of Joes family DID NOT show up I felt horrible I was like WTF is wrong with you?? Do you seriously think he will get remarried and THEN you can show your face at that wedding???? UGH! Feel ya on this topic

    ReplyDelete